You are in:
Application For Entry
BankersAccuity is now Accuity, delivering optimal payment efficiency, compliant transactions, bank counterparty insight and AML screening success.
Accuity is owned and operated by Reed Business Information Limited (RBI) and Accuity, Inc. The information that you provide on your company will be published in Accuity products.
All regulated banks are entitled to appear, free of charge, on Bankers Almanac and related products.
We are unable to accept applications without inclusion of appropriate compliance documents and payments information (this information will be published in our products). Please ensure you send this to us with your application.
Accuity reserves the right to refuse any application, trial or subscription request submitted.
Please complete and provide the following information for consideration of an entry:
- Complete and sign the Application for Entry form*
- Provide the following Payments Information *
- List of Correspondent Banks with Standard Settlement Instructions worldwide
(to include SSI type, currency, town, SWIFT Code and account number)
- Provide the following Compliance Documents*
- Copy of Banking Licence
- Copies of last 2 Annual Reports
* Minimum entry criteria
- Additional Documents & Data - include the following in your application to ensure your entry is comprehensive:
- Copies of Corporate Governance documents, such as:
- Articles or Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles or Certificate of Association
- Extract from Commercial register
- Company by-laws
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy and/or procedures
- Completed Wolfsberg Group Correspondent Banking Due Diligence Questionnaire (CBDDQ)
(View information on the Wolfsberg Group Correspondent Banking Due Diligence Questionnaire (CBDDQ) here)
- USA PATRIOT Act Certification (If not applicable, please provide a statement to this effect, this should be supplied as a separate document)
- Corporate Structure or Organisation Chart (Ownership/Subsidiaries of the group)
Return the completed form with relevant documents to:
If you are located in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia or Australasia send your application form to:
If you are located in the Canada, Mexico or US, send your application form to:
Windsor Court, East Grinstead
West Sussex, RH19 1XA
Fax: +44 (0) 1342 335940
1007 Church St
Evanston, IL 60201
Fax: +1 847 933-8040